Collins Aerospace Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company: Collins Aerospace
Job Role: Associate Engineer-Software
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Engineer-Software at Collins Aerospace.
Key Job details:
- To work as an Independent contributor in a team developing, enhancing, and maintaining mission-critical flight control software.
- Accomplish the assigned tasks within the planned milestones with proper guidance.
- Writing and maintaining problem reports meeting change control, on software design and technical specifications in accordance with DO178 B/C guidelines
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical program and end-user documentation of tools developed
- Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team
- Specifies develops and writes test plans and test scripts, produces test cases, carries out regression testing, and uses automated test software applications to test the behavior, functionality, and integrity of embedded software, and documents the results of tests in defect reports and related documentation
- Learn and be able to use test equipment and software debugging tools to aid in the integration process
- Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
- 0-2 years of experience in the safety-critical domain (preferably avionics/flight control systems)
- Knowledge/Experience in software development and verification as per DO-178 B/C guidelines
- Strong knowledge of Python scripting, embedded C/C++, and MATLAB Simulink
- Knowledge of Linux, operating systems, and networking concepts
- Understanding of SDLC & Agile methodologies, Configuration Management and Change Control Process
About Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace is an aerospace and defense company. It provides products and services in Aircraft Connectivity & Information Services, Air Data Management Systems, Electric Systems, Engine Components, and more. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Apply before the link expires