Finastra Hiring Freshers Associate Software Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Finastra Hiring Freshers Details
Candidates with engineering or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Finastra.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
Eligibility and skills:
- 0 – 1 years software development experience including design and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
Over 1000 active jobs every month Only B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
How to apply for Finastra Software Engineer
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job using the below-provided link. It will direct you to the Finastra company career portal. Fill up the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Apply for Finastra Software Engineer