Comcast Freshers Recruitment Drive for Development Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Development Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Development Engineer at Comcast.
Key Job details:
- Develops solutions to a wide range of difficult applications, problems or procedures.
- Uses applied engineering concepts, skills, and methodologies to help promote and embrace change.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Works on small projects and issues within the group.
- Contributes to hands-on engineering.
- Works on projects and tasks ensuring desired results.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 Years of work experience
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System
- Drive results and growth and more.
Comcast is a telecommunication company. It provides services in Broadband, Broadcasting Cable television, Digital telephone, Home security and more. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Graduate Technical Intern at McAfee
Apply soon before the link expires