Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Associate Software Engineer. Commonwealth Bank is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers with engineering graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Commonwealth Bank Job description, Eligibility and hiring process.
Company Name: Commonwealth Bank
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Analyze complex information for key insights and present as meaningful information to senior management
- Lead discussions with varied stakeholders across levels
- Identify and understand, openly discuss, and act on current and future risks
- 0-2 years of experience as an Engineer
- Good understanding of Data Engineering principles
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting, and Relational Databases
- Practical knowledge of any programming language like Java/Python/Go
- To be a self-starter, be able to work autonomously
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Be creative, innovative, proactive, and convincing in terms of finding solutions
- Good at problem-solving – advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Risk Mindset – all CommBank employees are expected to proactively
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Commonwealth Bank Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here