Conduent Hiring Graduates Freshers for IT Testing Engineer. Conduent is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Conduent Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Conduent
Job Role: IT Testing Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Conduent Hiring Graduates Freshers
- Analyzes requirements and coordinates with BA’s/Subject Matter Experts.
- Identifies test conditions and/or creates test cases.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
- Creates and conditions test data for test execution.
- Executes manual/automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Documents test results and report defects.
- Evaluates test results.
- Retests, validates, and closes applicable issue type as appropriate.
- Validates release notes.
- Submits daily status reports.
- Identifies and reports risks.
- Coordinates Onshore/Offshore.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve team results
- Able to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Performs routine assignments.
- Exposure to fundamental theories and concepts.
- Develops skills by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Works self-guided with no supervisory responsibilities.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Conduent Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Conduent Hiring Graduates Freshers
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.