Emerson Hiring Graduates Freshers for Analyst Programmer Application Support. Emerson is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Emerson
Role: Analyst Programmer Application Support
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Emerson Hiring Graduates Freshers
- Collaborate with a team of Developers and Business Analysts to Design, Develop and Maintain FSM / PQT
- Create Reusable, Effective, and Scalable code
- Design the data and presentation layer of the web application’s front-end
- Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers
- Keep up with technology by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; etc
- Writing APIs using .NET Core / Framework
- Knowledge in SQL – Data Manipulations, Procs & Functions
- Exposure in DevOps & Agile Development process
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively with a team of developers in an Agile environment
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BE / MSc / MCA)
- Strong proficiency in Java Script, Object model, DOM Manipulations and Event handlers
- Dev OPS
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like .
- Understanding of APIs, HTML/CSS & Sound knowledge in ES6 (Variables, Scoping, Arrow functions, Array methods & etc)
- Analytical Skills & Ability to understand the Business Requirements and Functionalities
- English Written & Communication skills
How To Apply for Emerson Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.