Continental Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee. Continental is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Continental Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Continental
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Practical experience and proficiency in data modeling & analysis (with Python, R) in a corporate context
- Familiar with relational databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Experience in data visualization and building dashboards (e. g, R-Shiny, Spark)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms e. g. AWS and Big Data technologies
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Creative mindset and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- good knowledge in statistics and machine learning algorithms
- Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering or a related field
- Experience in processing structured data and construction of time series models and anomaly detection
- Understanding of web frameworks/packages (e.g. node.js, react, Django)
- Hands-on experience in model-driven analysis tools such as Knime and visualization applications, e. g. PowerBI is a big plus
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Continental Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here