Jio Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech graduation degree. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Jio Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Jio
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Jio Careers 2023
- Carry out requirement understanding from business, planning and regulatory teams
- Plan network design and architecture for all businesses
- Conduct operational planning for respective function
- Execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and maintain congestion free network
- Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process
- Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network
- Generate engineering document per node and monthly operating plan for planned event execution
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members
- Ensure adherence to standard operating process to achieve end objectives
- Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars / webinars
- B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline (Certification in Cisco CCNA preferred)
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with best software engineering practices and development
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Technical orientation
How To Apply for Jio Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.