CSS Corp Hiring Freshers for Customer Support | Any Graduates.
Company Name: CSS Corp
Job Role: Customer Support
Education: Any Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with any graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Customer Support at CSS Corp.
Key Job details:
- The Customer support representative will be responsible for identifying the issue with the customers and routing them to the available engineer, when necessary.
- Create, manage tickets for the issues that the customer contacts.
- Act as the first point of contact before the customer reached the TAC.
- Involve the creation of licenses and support accounts for clients worldwide.
- The team will also ensure customer satisfaction/experience is and stays a priority.
- Manage high visibility exceptions and can work with cross-functional teams to provide the best solutions
- Ensuring all Premium Service orders are completed in a timely manner
- Resolve any RMA issues from the customer or Level 1,2 & 3 Technical Centers
- Escalating RMAs for additional support in a timely manner
- Provide customers with support for return products
- Providing software download access to customers by processing Web Login requests
- Providing license to customers for software updates
- Customer Service Representatives will work on a World Wide schedule covering 24x5x365 with a rotating schedule
- Handle L0 cases for confirmation of hardware failure and proceed with RMAProvide L0 level technical assistance on cases to rule out hardware errors and more
About CSS Corp:
CSS Corp is an information technology company that provides tech support services and solutions. It uses AI, automation, analytics, and digital technologies. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Customer Support at CSS Corp Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
- Technical Support Jobs
- CSS Corp Hiring Freshers for Customer Support | Any GraduatesIT Jobs
- Jobs by Location