HomeLane Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer Intern | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Software Engineer Intern
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with 3rd year or 4th-year student in Computer Science/Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer Intern at HomeLane.
Key Jobs details:
- Work with a team developing cloud microservices for high-performance web applications
- Develop quick prototypes for new requirements for functionality/performance
- Realize software scripts for validation of designs/APIs
Eligibility and Technical skills:
3rd year or 4th year student in Computer Science/Engineering from a Tier 1 college
Full-time internship for a duration of at least 8 weeks
- Good problem-solving skills, with expertise in algorithms, data structures, and programming
- Familiarity with a SQL DB like MySQ
- Solid mathematical foundation
- Good analytical skills and communication skills
HomeLane technology-driven is a solution provider for Designers & Decorators for personalized home interiors. It provides Predictability and quality of the products and services.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer Intern at HomeLane Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: