Danfoss Freshers Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Company Name: Danfos
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Oragadam, India
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Technical/engineering degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Danfos.
Key Job details:
- Act as a facilitator to make sure PDI checks are done by Quality Inspector as per check-list for all batches before delivery
- Ensure the stocks at Danfoss is checked by the Production / Quality Inspector & ensured for correctness when a Q issue is reported in the Production line
- Learn the Fit and Function of RAC Products produced in Chennai
- Track the LQ issues for actions & closure with the LQ Engineers and Production Supervisors
- Ensure any non-conformances reported are raised with PQIs/QDRs
- Learn the Manufacturing Process of RAC Product Lines in Chennai
- Generate ideas for improving Quality & Productivity from the knowledge gained through issues handled
Eligibility and Skills:
- New colleague with a technical background who is passionate and motivated towards delivering the best quality and continual improvement.
- Technical degree in mechanical, electrical, or electromechanical engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Danfos is a multinational company that provides products and services in Refrigeration, air conditioning, the control of electric motors, heating of buildings, and more. The company is headquartered in Nordborg, Denmark.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Danfos Check Details