KPIT Freshers Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee | 3.6 LPA.
Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Location: Pune and Banglore
Salary: Rs 3.6
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Trainee Engineer at KPIT.
Key Job Details:
- Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the
department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train,
Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms/concepts and convert them into a mathematical model.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Undertake to program in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink, or Python.
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- Graduation Year: 2020/2021
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core): | Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering
- Day 1: Sat, 17 Apr 21 (All candidates)
- Day 2: Sun, 18 Apr 21 (Shortlisted)
- Day 3: Wed, 21 Apr 21 (Shortlisted)
Candidates can apply for this drive online and attend the online test from 17th April 2021 to 21st April 2021.
Salary and other details:
- 3.6 Lac per year (LPA).
- Please note that there is a two-year bond.
KPIT is an Indian multinational company that provides software services in automotive and product engineering. The company is headquartered in Pune, India.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Trainee at KPIT