Zebra Technologies Freshers Recruitment Drive for Automation Test Engineer.
Company: Zebra Technologies
Job Role: Automation Test Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s /Master’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in computer/electronics/electrical engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Automation Test Engineer at Zebra Technologies.
Key Job details:
- Learns standard and specialized testing methods appropriate for use at various stages of the design and development process.
- Learns with standard and specialized engineering tools
- Build familiarity and understanding of product and product cost drivers in the area of expertise and of other subsystem operations.
- Perform testing following established test plans and procedures.
- Makes decisions independently for new test procedures. Completes and reports results of tests per project timelines.
- Develops proficient knowledge of software development life cycle, and process.
- Performs simple root cause analysis with support from within the department and/or from Engineering
- May present test results to project team, in department management or small groups of other stakeholders usually limited to Senior manager and below
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in computer/electronics/electrical engineering
- 0-2 years of work experience (preferred)
- Proficient with computers and experienced with known software tools.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Shows interest and ability to design and execute test cases.
About Zebra Technologies:
Zebra is a computer hardware and technology company. It provides products and services in barcode printers, mobile printers, card imaging printers, kiosk printers, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, U.S.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Automation Test Engineer at Zebra Technologies Check Details