Dassault Systemes Hiring Technical Graduates for Automation Developer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Dassault Systemes is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Dassault Systemes Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Dassault Systemes
Job Role: QA Automation Developer for Information Systems
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- You work together with colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for international business that is spread worldwide with multilingual applications.
- Development experience in automation tools – HP UFT/QTP, Selenium , Sahi & Scripting.
- Basic understanding of web technologies (client/ server, Application servers, load balancers, web services etc.)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of SDLC, STLC, QA/testing methodology.
- Knowledge of ENOVIA /PLM tools/Cloud technology will be an advantage.
- Education: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (with good academics and no gaps in pre requites)
- Experience: 6 months to 2 Years Automation Development. (Fresher with exceptional academic record can be considered)
- Hands-on Experience Web applications test Automation.
How To Apply Dassault Systemes Hiring Technical Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Dassault Systemes Automation Developer Click Here
Infosys and Cognizant Started Hiring Any Graduates