DXC Technology Job Vacancy for Associate Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. DXC Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
How To Apply DXC Technology Job Vacancy for Associate Software Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for DXC Technology Associate Software Engineer Click Here