Deloitte Careers 2023 Entry Level Hiring Freshers for Automation QA Engineer. Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / master’s in computer applications are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the detailed Job description and eligibility of Deloitte.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Automation QA Engineer
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Deloitte Careers 2023 Entry Level
- Review and analyse the requirement documents of strategic web applications based on Adobe AEM for functional and non-functional requirements
- Contribute in executing the test strategy, plan of large size projects within Digital Customer Experience program
- Creation and execution of test cases to validate page templates, components, and Page/DAM properties
- Good hands-on experience with author and publisher instances.
- Experience in Authoring pages and validated against design documents Validated properties and values in CRXDE
- Extensive experience in testing applications on Adobe AEM Adobe CQ platform Experience on workflow validation
- Develop Automation Framework, Writing Test Scripts using Selenium
- Strong knowledge of AEM Testing, API Testing (Postman)
- Create, review and maintain manual and/or automated test cases/scripts, test data and execute test cases/scripts
- Expertise in AEM creating the components, authoring the components and Publish instance
- Hands on CRXDE which has list like CRXDE LITE, CRDXE Explorer, Package manager etc
- Should know the concepts of Siteadmin, DAM Reports
Eligibility for Deloitte Careers 2023 Entry Level
- Perform validation of data transformations and E2E validation for web apps and extensions.
- Develop automated tests for to validate functional flows.
- Contribute in impact analysis for regression testing
- Define and maintain automation testing framework for creating reusable and modular automated scripts
- Capture data for standard QA metrics
- Participate in Continuous improvement initiatives related to processes or policies impacting QA for the applications/projects/enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / master’s in computer applications with about 4-6 years of experience on testing applications based on Adobe AEM 6.x platform
- Have good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with experience of direct stakeholder involvement
- Must demonstrate high drive for results and self-learning, Self-motivated attitude
- Testing, testing tools related certification is a plus
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Deloitte Careers 2023 Entry Level?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now