Deloitte Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Consultant | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Deloitte Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: EERM – Consultant
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Perform data analysis on large quantity of software licenses reviews for software vendors.
- Analyze variety of data and build reports to recover lost revenue within the software space
- Check the accuracy and completeness of data received from the customer and request for missing information
- Work with the Deloitte teams (US and member firms) to create reports as per their requirements
- Demonstrate commitment and focus on quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate flexibility to work for extended hours to complete high-priority deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required with preferred knowledge of analysis tools such as advanced excel, access and SQL.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact with global teams
- 0-2 years of experience (optional)
- Assessing customer’s adherence to software licensing agreements and contracts as part of the worldwide licensing calibration program
- Obtaining an accurate count of Vendor’s software deployment in customer’s IT environment as compared to the total number of license entitlements owned
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Access skills. SQL skills would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think out of the box
How To Apply Deloitte Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Consultant?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Deloitte Consultant Click Here