ANZ Hiring Technical Graduates for Junior Data Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. ANZ is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the ANZ Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: ANZ
Job Role: Junior Data Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Data engineering using high-level programming language like Python/ Java and high-volume data processing environment like Teradata.
- Design data structures for data ingestion, integration and analytics layers on a variety of technologies
- Working in a cross skilled squad with people both from business and technology to build end to end features
- Contribute to design patterns for on-premise and cloud
- Data processing, software engineering and building high quality, scalable data products
- Translate data insights into practical business recommendations
- Working within cross-functional, agile or continuous delivery teams
- B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Tech Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Academic background, Intern/Project experience or certifications in Data Analystics/ Data Science.
- Excellent Communication, problem-solving skills and Aptitude.
- A good team player
- Good knowledge of object-oriented principles, data structure & algorithms
- Basic knowledge of operating systems
- Good understanding of SQL & RDBMS tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Basic Programming Knowledge (Java or Python)
How To Apply ANZ Hiring Technical Graduates for Junior Data Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for ANZ Junior Data Engineer Click Here