DXC Technology Career News 2023 Hiring Freshers for Network Engineer. DXC Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Network Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Provide Firewall Security Engineering service. On this role you are going to work with different accounts and must be able to provide the DXC standards on several Firewall technologies.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. From a technical perspective we can provide assistance on different scenarios such as
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to DXC strategy moving forward.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed Firewall technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Managing and implementing complex NW security changes as part of a project implementation for the existing customers, coordinating implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions.
- Provide customer satisfaction by implementing/supporting state of art solutions and minimizing the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer’s production environment.
- Security certification in at least one of the well-known vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto or Fortinet)
- Experience in troubleshooting a broad range of network security technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in at least one specific network/security technology (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper)
- Experience in implementation and support of VPN, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, PKI, two-factor authentication technologies.
- Have at least one of Industry certifications such as ITIL Foundations, COMPTIA and CISSP.
- Proven experience Firewall / DMZ configuration
- Strong understanding of DMVPN (NHRP, GRE, IPSec).
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for DXC Technology Career News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.