DXC Technology Careers News 2023 Hiring for Associate Financial Applications. DXC Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Financial Applications
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
DXC Technology Careers News 2023
- Participates in designing, developing, enhancing and maintaining key financial systems.
- Provides data analysis and reporting in support of analysis and problem resolution.
- Participates in client meetings to resolve technical issues and gather technical requirements. Documents technical business requirements and processes.
- Assists in gap analysis to highlight current and future client needs.
- Tests and documents reusable technical components. Creates test case scenarios to be used in user testing.
- Provides time estimates for assigned tasks. Monitors scheduled jobs. Works with team to resolve problems related to failures. Documents work results.
- Works with team members to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of financial information technology experience
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and coding languages
- Experience working with process flow documentation
Accenture Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Service Desk Support | Apply Now
KPIT Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Hiring Freshers for Trainee Engineer
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for DXC Technology Careers News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details DXC Technology Careers News 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.