KPIT Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Hiring Freshers for Trainee Engineer. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech Engineering Degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the KPIT Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: KPIT
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving,Connected Vehicles,Mobility, Power-train,Mechanical Engineering,etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms/concepts and convert intoamathematical model.
- Undertake programming inC,C++,MATLAB®,Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models(Verification and Validation,Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- 10th → 12th → B.Tech(55%aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → Diploma → B.Tech(55%aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → 12th → Diploma→B.Tech(55%aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
KPIT Technologies is Indian multinational corporation and an global partner to the automotive and mobility ecosystem for making software-defined vehicles a reality.
How To Apply for KPIT Off Campus 2023 Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here