DXC Technology Hiring for L1 Technical support in Bangalore.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: L1 Technical support
Experience: 0-2 years
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Answers help desk telephones for assigned account(s) and respond to customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assists customers in resolving technical problems assigned by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems.
- Resolves and/or refers to more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- Follows up with customers to ensure that their inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- 0 – 2 Years of work experience
- One or more years of technical training in computer support preferred
- Two or more years of technical or customer support experience preferred
- Experience with solving computer-related problems, operating systems, company products, and company escalation policy
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work in 24 x 7 shifts
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States.
- Altair Hiring for Software Development Trainee in Bangalore
- Microchip Hiring Freshers for Software Development Engineer
- Fresher Jobs
Link to Apply for L1 Technical support at DXC
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: