HPE Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer R&D Intern.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Job Role: Software Engineer R&D Intern
Apply by: Immediate
Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer R&D Intern at HPE. Candidates with the BE/B. Tech graduates can apply for the job role.
Key Job details:
- Work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- Work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- Software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT, etc)
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer R&D Intern at HPE (Updated 7 Feb)
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: