DXC Technology Hiring Freshers for Associate Application | Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Application Delivery
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Professional Application Delivery at DXC Technology.
Key Job details:
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry, company products and operating systems, computer systems and their use
- Basic project management skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills, Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States.
Apply for Associate Application at DXC Technology Check details