COWI Freshers Off Campus Drive for BIM Trainee.
Role: BIM Trainee
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical (2020/ 2021 pass out) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an BIM Trainee at COWI.
The training program will run over a 3+6 months period and upon completion the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex 3D/4D/5D modelling tasks on large scale international building projects.
Key Training Details:
- Danish and Norwegian design standards and guidelines
- International design standards like Eurocode, BS etc
- BIM software packages and tools including training in Autodesk Revit 2021, Autodesk Navisworks 2020, Solibri, BIM360, Glasshouse and MagiCAD for REVIT MEP Services.
- Dynamo and other plug-ins
- Quantity take-off and clash detection reports
- Quality Management of models and drawings
Eligibility and Skills:
- Must have B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Must have attended and completed courses related to Building design (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing
- Must have gained knowledge of building design software during studies
- Basic understanding of international building standards and codes is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
COWI is an engineering company. It provides services in Engineering, environmental science and economics. The company is headquartered in Kongens Lyngby , Denmark.
Apply for Trainee at COWI Check Details