DXC Technology Hiring Freshers for Technical Support | 0-5 Years EXP.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Technical Support – Voice Support
Experience: 0-5 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with any graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Technical Support at DXC Technology.
Key Job details:
- Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues.
- Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement.
- Successfully resolve moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is reviewed periodically by Supervisor or Team Lead.
- Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
Eligibility and skills:
- Any Graduation with 10+2+3/4 preferably.
- Typically requires 0- 3 years general experience or equivalent combination of experience and college-level education.
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone-based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems and more.
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Technical Support at DXC Technology Check details