IBM Freshers Off Campus Drive for Associate Systems Engineer | BTech/BE/MCA/MTech/ME.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BTech/BE/MCA/MTech/ME engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Systems Engineer at IBM.
Key Job details:
- Defining, analyzing, and reviewing technical architecture on the required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Defining, detailing, and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and the ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bangalore work location
- Early Professional
- Ability to support Technical Consultants
- Leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American-based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Systems Engineer at IBM Check details