DXC Technology Jobs For Freshers 2022 Hiring As an Associate Application. DXC Technology is Recruiting Freshers started to hire candidates with any Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree. Below are the Job description, Eligibility and Application Process. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Application Delivery
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in day to day Application support delivery to our clients globally
- Be part of 24/7 Support team and provide high quality production support services
- Actively manage Application Incidents and Changes using the ITIL framework
- Representing support in High severity Incident Management or Major Incident Management
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Actively participate Application delivery projects and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Service Request Management
- Escalation Management
- Monitoring of Applications and reporting
- Performing Application Sanity Checks and exceptional Handling
- 24/7 Support
How To Apply for DXC Technology Jobs?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.