Dynata Trainee Programmer
Dynata hiring candidates with Bachelor or PG in CS/ IT/ Allied streams for Trainee-Survey Programmer in Hyderabad location. Below are the Dynata Trainee Programmer recruitment process and details.
Job Role: Trainee-Survey Programmer
Education: Bachelor’s degree/PG
Apply By: Immediate
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: Join Here
Candidates with an Education with an IT background (Bachelor or PG in CS/ IT/ Allied streams) can apply for the job role. Following are the Dynata Trainee Programmer job description and eligibility criteria.
- Successfully complete the Dynata global onboarding program.
- Successfully attend practice, and demonstrate learning gained via soft skills programs to build job/client management-specific competencies.
- Learn and grasp the scripting content being taught during the classroom sessions.
- Get aligned with client level teams to get onboarded on client-specific standards and libraries
- Shadow live projects and practice scripting on live projects under mentorship.
- Successfully clear the assessment at both classroom as well as on the job training.
Eligibility and Skills
- Fresh software graduates (< 2 years from the date of graduation)
- Education with IT background (Bachelor or PG in CS/ IT/ Allied streams)
- Programming knowledge of Python
- Good verbal and written communication
- Comfortable working in North American Hours (Night Shift).
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
How to apply for the Dynata Trainee Programmer role?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the role using the below-provided link. Once after the registration process, all the further interview details will be shared via mail.
More Jobs: Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: Join Here
Apply for Dynata Trainee-Survey Programmer