e2f Work From Home Hiring Freshers for IT Service Desk Support. e2f is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the e2f Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: e2f
Job Role:IT Service Desk Support
Education: Any Graduates
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
e2f Work From Home Hiring Freshers
- Monitor the queue of assigned IT end-user tickets, action and resolve them according to an established priority.
- Immediately escalate high priority issues to relevant parties where they cannot be dealt with by yourself.
- Keep IT documentation up to date in partnership with the rest of the IT team, as part of your daily duties.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Entry Level
- Proven working experience in a remote IT operation support role, service desk and/or Help Desk
- Experience supporting a diverse workforce is strongly desirable
- Strong time and priority management with a high level of independence combined with the ability to function cohesively as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, the ability to speak other languages is a benefit
- Familiarity with operating systems (Windows, macOS), productivity suites (G Suite), and common software applications.(Slack)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues effectively.
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies and develop your IT skills in this role
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for e2f Work From Home Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details e2f Work From Home
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.