JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Analyst. JP Morgan Chase is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the JP Morgan Chase Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
Job Role: Business Analysis and Reporting – Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal team members, as well as with other teams within the firm
- Prepare client-specific reporting
- Prepare regulatory reporting, such as draft financial statements and regulatory reports
- Adapt to and execute changes to regulatory requirements
- Prioritize tasks and assignments to meet deadlines, and escalate concerns to direct manager
- Demonstrate familiarity and competence with departmental and team procedures and applicable systems
- Recommend adjustments and improvements to departmental and team procedures and applicable system enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational, and time management skills
- Problem solving / issue resolution skills as well as customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work productively within a group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.