Emids Recruitment 2022 Hiring Technical Graduates for Engineer. Emids is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Emids description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Emids
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer/Associate Test Engineer
Education: BE/BTech, ME/MTech, BCA/MCA, BSc/MSc
Last Date: Wednesday, 27 Apr, 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- As an Associate Software Engineer/Associate Test Engineer, you will be part of a development team to contribute towards application development in Healthcare area bringing out innovations and solutions using latest technologies in the stream.
- You will be provided with all the skills and trainings empowering you to achieve the client goals.
- Strong Programming Basics, OOPS, Data Structure & Algorithm, RDBMS & SQL
- Good communication skills- fluent in spoken & written English
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
- 2020/21 graduates of BE/BTech, ME/MTech, BCA/MCA, BSc/MSc(Maths/Physics only)
- Good Academics
- 70% in both 10th & 12th
- 60% above in UG/PG
- Candidates who are willing to relocate to Bangalore/Hyderabad/Noida are requested to apply
- Compensation Details:
- For Software Role: ₹ 4 LPA (₹ 3.5 LPA while joining and post completion of 12 months additional ₹ 50 K added to CTC)
- For Testing Role: ₹ 3.5 LPA (₹ 3 LPA while joining and post completion of 12 months additional ₹ 50 K added to CTC)
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
How To Apply Emids Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Emids Recruitment 2022: Click Here
Siemens Hiring Technical Graduates for Desktop Programmer | Freshers/Experienced
HashedIn by Deloitte Hiring Technical Graduates for Engineer