Solugenix Hiring Any Technical Graduate for System Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Solugenix is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Solugenix description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Solugenix
Job Role: Associate Systems Analyst Trainee / Associate Systems Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Individual performer within our team to build Robotic Process Automation Solutions for our clients across the globe.
- RPA (Blue Prism / UiPath / Automation Anywhere)
- Ability to develop automation use-cases.
- Developing process solutions in accordance with client specific standards and/or RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution and other process documentation.
- Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a very short span of time.
- Problem solving skills for resolving day to day issues & providing timely responses / updates on same.
- Flexible in working.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any Equivalent degree.
Certification – Any Relevant certification.
- 0 to 2 years of IT experience and knowledge on ITIL and Automation development preferably in UiPath.
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving and Logical Thinking.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Quick Learning Abilities.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
How To Apply Solugenix Hiring Any Technical Graduate for System Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Solugenix System Analyst: Click Here
Emids Recruitment 2022 Hiring Technical Graduates for Engineer