Engagedly Recruitment 2022 Hiring Trainee Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Engagedly is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Engagedly Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Engagedly
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Salary: 6 LPA
Last Date: 26 May 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and technical documentation
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
- 2021 batch BE / BTech (All Branches)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools like JIRA
- Has a knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code & understanding of its syntax and nuances
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful APIs
How To Apply Engagedly Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Engagedly Recruitment 2022 Click Here