Epsilon Freshers Off Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Epsilon Freshers Off Campus Details
Candidates with a 4-year Computer Science degree, Passed out in 2019, 2020 can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Epsilon.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
- Develops user interfaces, components, and scripts to internet/intranet applications; completes programming using languages and software products; designs and conducts tests.
- Develop SQL, PLSQL, Develops Stored Blocks, Triggers, and Optimizes queries in ORACLE suite of products to implement the functionality required by the accounts.
- Develop Matillion workflows using Amazon AWS, Redshift & UNIX.
Eligibility and Skills
- BE, B Tech / MCA – 2020 and 2021 Passed Out
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts and one of the programming languages e.g. C++
- Good Knowledge of software development life cycle, industry trends, and technologies
- Willingness to learn new skills and apply them for developing new-age applications
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech: Register Here
Epsilon is a marketing and advertising company. It provides products and services in digital marketing, marketing data, technology, and more. The company is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
How to apply for Epsilon Freshers Off Campus?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Epsilon careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Join for more Jobs