Gartner Hiring Freshers with engineering graduation for Associate Software developer role in Gurgaon location. Following are the Gartner recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Gartner
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Appy by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Gartner.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6-month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be actively integrated into the day-to-day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization to solve business challenges.
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI, and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies
Eligibility and Skills
- Graduating in 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
- Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for leading and empowering other
- A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
- Final year engineering student with formal training/classwork/internship work in software development
- Project experience with web application technologies:
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech: Register Here
Gartner is an information technology company. It provides services in IT Research, Consulting, Conferences, Marketing, and more. The company is headquatered in Stamford, Connecticut.
How to apply for Gartner Freshers Off Campus?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Gartner careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Join for more Jobs