Ericsson Careers Vacancy 2023 Hiring For Associate Engineer. Ericsson is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Ericsson Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Delivery, implement the MS Broadcast Playout MSTOP processes to-ensure that services provided to our customers align to SLA performance levels and delivery expectations. Manage 1st Level Service Monitoring and Event Management
- Ensures the contribution and distribution of primarily live content is scheduled, received, recorded and transmitted as per requirements, following the MSTOP MS Broadcast Content Logistics process.
- Secure that distribution transmissions are being delivered to the Ericsson demarcation point as per SLA.
- Perform continuous resource and service status and performance monitoring to proactively detect possible failures and act upon them to ensure 1st level restoration and repair
- Education: Bachelors of engineering or similar
- Passion for Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Analyzing skills
- Experience Applying Expertise & Technology
How To Apply for Ericsson Careers Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
To Apply Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.