Ericsson Hiring Assistant Engineer in Noida | 1-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Assistant Engineer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with 1 to 3 years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as an Assistant Engineer at Ericsson.
Key Job details:
- Handle Alarm Management & ticket management for the assigned Network Services.
- Fault remedy requiring on-site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / critical metric) to the field operations organizations.
- Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the MSTOP process.
- Alignment to the organizational guidelines & departmental processes & procedures
- Work towards the IPM parameters assigned by the Shift Manager
- Ensure Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives of the organization
Eligibility and Technical skills:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience
- Any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of service networks / GSM Network / WCDMA network/service applications characteristics and capabilities
- Service Performance indicators and their interpretation.
- Basic Knowledge of services and service applications implementation/integration processes along with Access, Core, Transport & Service Networks.
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values / Honesty / Integrity / shall be exhibited
Ericsson is a multinational networking and telecommunications company. It provides products and services in Mobile and fixed broadband networks, consultancy and managed services, TV, and multimedia technology. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Link to Apply for Assistant Engineer at Ericsson
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: