Genpact Hiring for Java Developer in Noida | B.Tech/B.E.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Java Developer (Full Stack Developer)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Java Developer at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- Creating technical specification, developing a component or enhancing an existing module and deploying the same to QA post successful unit testing
- Ensuring the bug fixes of the assigned module
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team in building customer-centric products
- Crafting and developing APIs
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features
- Establish positive relationships with peers, product heads, and executive-level partners.
- Sound knowledge on Java, Spring, and Hibernate
- Knowledge of Elastic Search, Logstash, and Beats.
- Knowledge of relational (MS SQL& MY SQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Elastic Search, etc)
- Experience in MVC, JDBC, and RESTful concepts
- Good understanding of the Cloud technologies
- Experience with RESTful microservice architecture.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Experience in SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
- Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan. In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
- Amazon Hiring Customer Service Associate in Noida | Any Graduate
- DXC Technology Hiring Freshers for Technical Support in Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Technical Support at DXC Technology: Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: