Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Test Engineer. Ericsson is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Ericsson Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role: Test Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Be responsible for writing test plans and test cases based on the requirements/user stories
- Participate in test execution in different testing phases like Sanity, Functionality, Regression, Systems Integration Testing
- Responsible for identifying and supervising the defects, scheduling defect calls with developers and working with them for faster resolution of defects
- Test execution and defects reporting and dashboards for supervising the overall status and responsible for driving the test cases review calls with stakeholders
- Test engineer should have experience working in AGILE/DEVOPS model and understands the Scrum/Kanban methodologies. Test engineer is familiar with EPICS/User Stories and comfortable using JIRA
- Test management tools like HP QC/X-Ray and defect tools like JIRA, etc
- Should have very good communication skills and should be able to collaborate well with other team members and different stakeholders
How To Apply for Ericsson Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.