Tech Mahindra Off Campus 2022 Hiring Routing & Switching Engineer. Tech Mahindra is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Ericsson Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Job Role: Routing & Switching Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Initial point of contact for resolving customer raised network related requests specific to network equipment.
- Collaborate with other team members on a daily basis in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution to customer issues.
- As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing quality technical support for our growing client and partner base.
- Experience in computer networking related problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting.
- You will diagnose problems and troubleshoot the entire Meraki product line.
- Follow Support Center processes for effective management of assigned support requests.
- Understanding of computer networking – TCP/IP, routing, switching, N+ and CCNA is a plus.
- Thorough comprehension of fundamental networking protocols including TCP, STP, ARP, Ethernet, OSPF, etc.
- Working experience with any enterprise (or service provider) class network equipment.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Graduation is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge on Routing, switching, troubleshooting, networking.
- Candidates should have excellent communication in English.
- Candidate should be from Pune only.
- Currently its Remote.
How To Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus 2022 Hiring?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.