Esko Freshers Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee | B.E./B.Tech/MCA.
Job Role: Software Engineer Trainee
Salary: 6.5 LPA
Apply By: JAN 10, 11:55 PM
Candidates with B.E/BTech/MCA can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer Trainee at Esko.
Key Job details:
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out a feasibility analysis, and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions that will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Generate technical documentation as well as a unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions, and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with the graduation year of 2020
- CGPA: 60% and above
- FEMALE candidates
- Offered candidate to join in the next 1 to 2 months
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills in both written and verbal
- You will be expected to answer the question in 3 hours.
Note: First 4000 eligible registered students only will get invited to this test. They will receive an email with the test link a day before the mentioned challenge date.
- Opens At: JAN 08, 06:00 PM IST
- Closes At: JAN 10, 11:55 PM
Esko is a graphic arts company that provides supports and manages the packaging and print processes for brand owners, retailers, designers, and more. The company is headquartered in Ghent, Belgium.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer Trainee at Esko Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: