Expedia Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Dev Engineer in Bangalore.
Job Role: Associate Software Dev Engineer
Education: BS+ engineering degree in computer science or a similar field
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a BS+ engineering degree in computer science or related degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Dev Engineer at Expedia.
Key Job details:
- You’ll design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- You will be working on projects which have a direct impact on customers, and you’ll support strategic initiatives from brands or business units
- You will be contributing to maintaining development standard methodologies
- Contributing to deliver world-class software on the date
- You will work with groundbreaking and specialized technologies, Machine Learning & Data Science, Cloud computing
Eligibility and Skills:
- BS+ engineering degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 0-1+ years’ experience in software development
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong in data structures, algorithm and problem solving
- Strong in object-oriented or functional programming
- Proficient in any JVM based language preferably Java/Scala
- A strong drive and passion to learn new technologies and software design
Expedia is an American online travel shopping company that provides services in Travel agency Metasearch engine. The company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Expedia at Expedia Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: