Medtronic Hiring Freshers for Intern Graduate (Tech) in Hyderabad | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Intern: Graduate (Tech)
Education: Pursuing B.Tech/B.E
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates Pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/ ECE Specialization can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern: Graduate (Tech) at Medtronic.
Key Job details:
- Intern will go through various training and on the job experiences that are relevant to the internship projects and healthcare industry.
- Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
- Processing Information – Categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Solving Problems – Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Thinking Creatively – Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Ensure process adherence to healthcare product development needs.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Pursuing Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/ ECE Specialization.
- Strong analytical and programming skills in C, Object-Oriented Programming languages C++, C#, Java or Scripting language Python
- Relevant academic project
- Ability to interface and build credibility with senior levels of the company
- Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment
Medtronic is a medical device company that provides global healthcare solutions. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Intern: Graduate (Tech) at Medtronic Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: