EY Hiring Any Graduates for Analyst | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. EY is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Cognizant Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: EY
Job Role: Advanced Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Develop understanding of basic Transfer Pricing concepts by reading tax / transfer pricing regulations and
applying the concepts in everyday work.
- To perform industry and company research using various public and private information sources such as Factiva, S&P, One Source, and Thompson.
- To demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to transfer pricing projects, for example application of standard statistical techniques, financial ratios and data classification.
- To work with the assigned team on Client engagements and report to the Senior/ Project Manager on updates on the engagement.
- To work with accounting and financial data, analyze, and perform financial adjustment calculation
- 0 – 2 years of experience depending on qualification
- Any Additional Degree or Diploma related to International Taxation, Financial Instruments Market, etc
- B.Com / BBA/ BBM/ BA (Economics)/ M.Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Economics)/ MBA
- Excel Based, Word, Analytical Skills, Good Communication
- Possess high degree of statistical and analyzing capabilities.
- Possess good communication Skills
- Demonstrate high degree of accounting and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate good computer knowledge – Good knowledge in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web- based applications.
- Be a team-player
How To Apply EY Hiring Any Graduates for Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for EY Hiring Any Graduates Click Here