EY Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Full Stack Developer. A Bachelor’s degree (BE/BTech/MCA & MBA) graduates are invited to apply for the Developer position. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: EY
Role: Full Stack Developer
Qualification: BE/BTech/MCA & MBA/Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
EY Off Campus Drive 2023
- EY’s GDS Assurance Digital team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our audit clients and engagement teams.
- As a member of EY’s core Assurance practice, you’ll develop a deep Audit related technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
- An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization, or process automation
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications and uses accordingly
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Strong experience in .Net Core and Entity Framework and React JS/Angular JS
- Experience in React JS or Angular JS in must.
- Working knowledge of relational database development: MS SQL/SQL Azure, EF 6, EF Core
- Unit testing: NUnit, Moq, jest
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication
- JSON and Rest API integration
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
- Nice to have skill
- Basic knowledge in one of the following technologies: Angular, React
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
How To Apply For EY Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For EY Off Campus Drive 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.