EY Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Associate Analyst | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. EY is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the EY Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: EY
Job Role: Associate Analyst Financial Services
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Delivering impactful analysis and insight specializing in FS domain, in accordance with the key domain priorities
- Combine analytical skills with a strategic mindset and a real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both clients’ experiences and broader market drivers
- Work closely with the wider analyst and knowledge management team to support the FS domain leadership teams as well as other senior stakeholders by providing impactful research, analysis and insight to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Build an awareness and understanding of EY Knowledge’s full suite of products and services which they can share with internal customers and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree and applicable relevant work experience will be considered
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience in business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance.
- Basic skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Power BI
- Comfortable with occasional travel and working flexible hours, across multiple time zone
- Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives
- Previous experience of working on domain/sector databases will be a plus, but not essential
- Collaborative and able to work well as part of a geographically dispersed multidisciplinary and multicultural project team
How To Apply EY Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Associate Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for EY Associate Analyst Click Here