Successive Technologies Off Campus: Successive Technologies hiring freshers for engineer graduates for Software Engineer Trainee role in Noida and Pune location.
Company Name: Successive Technologies
Job Role: Software Engineer Trainee
Successive Technologies Off Campus details
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech is eligible to apply for the job role. Following are the Software Engineer Trainee Job description and eligibility criteria.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
- Working and exploring on technologies you have been assigned.
- Communicating (written and verbal) well within your team, management, and if required with the client.
- Understanding real-world scenarios and writing efficient code for a problem.
- Learning, understanding, and working with the best standards for development and task management.
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Keeping up with the trends in technology and being up for challenges.
Eligibility and Skills
- 2021/2022 Batch
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role.
- Some may require experience with OOPS and database management systems
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
Successive Technologies Interview Process
- Online Eval Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round (As per shortlisting in the technical round)
- Group Discussion (If Required)
Over 1000 active jobs every month Only B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
Successive Technologies Salary
- During Training Period: The trainee shall get a stipend of INR 15000/- Per Month
- Post Training Period- Post successful completion of Training period and Employee confirmation post Performance review, the compensation shall be revised within a range of 6 LPA based on performance.
How to apply for Successive Technologies off campus drive?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job using the below-provided link. First register for the AMCAT and then apply for the job.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: Join Here
Apply for Successive Technologies Off Campus Drive
Step 1: Register: Click Here
Step 2: Apply: Click Here