Finastra Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers with engineering graduates can apply for the job role. It is a good opportunity to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications
- Participate in and provide an educated POV (point of view) during team meetings and development sessions.
- Communications are with internal staff and stakeholders.
- Contribute to design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs.
- Test and document functionality.
- ORM framework like Hibernate is good
- Oracle, DB2, MSSQL (anyone)
- Spring Integration, Apache Camel, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is most desirable.
- Spring, AOP framework
- J2EE / Web Performance tuning and a Hardware / Operating Systems background preferred
- Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Good communication skills both from a verbal and written
- conceptual knowledge of theories, practices
- Performs standard technical assignments
- Solve problems; analyzes situations or data; monitors systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team Player
Finastra is a fintech company that provides software products in retail banking, investment management, capital markets, and more. It is the third-largest financial technology company.
- Nokia Hiring Freshers for Customer Technical Support | Bangalore/Chennai
- BeepKart Freshers Recruitment Drive for Developer in Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Finastra
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: