First American Hiring Any Graduates For Process Associate. First American is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the First American Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: First American
Job Role: Process Associate
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Pay After Placement CTC Upto 12 LPA Apply Now
- Demonstrate good knowledge on the real estate market in terms of property formats, maps, title, deeds with effective communication.
- Should possess a better understanding of the Industry and adhere to the company policies/procedures.
- Understanding of the Real Estate Market in terms of title, deeds, maps, property formats.
- Understanding the basic nature of the domain and relating that to the search process.
- Understanding the recording format in the assigned county through correct keying of the data input.
- Maintain typing skills with an accuracy of 95% and typing speed of 35 WPM
- Freshers/ One year of experience
- Any under graduate degree, diploma
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute with 95% accuracy
- Good knowledge of English
- Should possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
- Understanding of the various reports/products available in the project assigned
- Communicating in an effective and timely manner to the concerned Line manager
- Comply with Turn Around Time and Accuracy as per Service Level Agreement / operations metrics
- To adhere to organization’s Information security policies and procedures such as Acceptable use policy
How To Apply for First American Hiring Any Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.